St. Silas Heights 21
Located centrally with easy access to one of the main stream highways into Warrens. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is slightly elevated from the road and sits on 11,044sqft of land. The neighbourhood is generally quiet with many open lots, at the rear of this lot is the St. Silas Anglican Church. Some workmanship will need to be done to the home but the finishes are nicely done with Granite counters and travertine flooring.
The property comprises:
- Main floor
- Patio in need of some repairs
- Living/Dining room (24’x14’”) with doors to the patio, high ceilings
- Kitchen (13’x11’3”) ample cupboard space, granite counters and double sink
- Entertainment room (13’7”x11’4”)
- Master bedroom (18’x11’5”) en-suite with unfinished vanity, walk-in-closet, wooden floors
- Bedroom 2 (12’x12’) built-in closet, wooden floors
- Bathroom with shower and unfinished vanity
- Bedroom 3 (12’x12’) built-in closet, wooden floors
Outside is laid mainly to lawn with some fruit trees.